The original flag was created by David Hammons in 1990, coombining the colors of the Pan-African flag with the United States Flag to represent African American identity.
- Available on 3 inch, 4 inch, or 5.5 inch foundation (exact size may slightly vary based on design)
- High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
- Fast and easy bubble-free application
- Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor use
- 1/8 inch white border around each design (border size may vary
Don't forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker!